Friends Who Have Passed: Difference between revisions
No edit summary
m (Protected "Friends Who Have Passed": Private page ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 14:09, 15 September 2022
I don't want anyone to think this is morbid, which is why the page is private, but at the same time I've needed a place for some time to keep track of those in my life who have passed; there's no particularly better way to do that, I think, than a page here, so this was the choice I made.
These were people who touched me and were at some point, important to me. Some days I miss them; some days I feel bad for not remembering them.
- Great Grandma Eggleton
- Donnie ? -- Highland middle, kid had some learning disabilities, I worked with him a while before he died in strange circumstances - hit by a truck that I feel like was driven by someone he knew.
- Amy Joann McNeely - Everyone remembers her. My first real friend who passed.
- Steve Lyons
- Christine Taaffe
- Grandpa Jim Lyons
- Kim Sampson
- Grandma Katie Lyons
- Matthew Klinglesmith (Apr 8, 2013) https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/louisville/name/matthew-klinglesmith-obituary?id=11466220
- Stephen Hollinden
- Angela Marie Wood - had recently met through Julie (July 18. 2015) https://www.newcomerkentuckiana.com/obituary/105934
- Chris Mayer (Aug 5 2015 (?)) https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/cincinnati/name/christopher-mayer-obituary?id=13467117
- Michael Farley
- Jeff Hill
- Scott Evans
- Rachel Moter
- Dalaina Barrett (Mar. 21, 2021) https://www.collinsfuneralhome.net/obituaries/obituary-listings?obId=20444792
- Autumn Lyons - :( - https://www.newcomerkentuckiana.com/Obituary/204560/Autumn-Lyons-McCrary/Louisville-KY
- Michelle (Grant) Rudovich (same week as Autumn... bad week) https://www.courier-journal.com/obituaries/lcj233554
- Ernie Borraga https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/thenewsenterprise/name/ernest-borraga-jr-obituary?id=35882752